Our Tech Stack
- API Gateway: Received requests from app and forwards the request to appropriate microservice
- User Auth and Profile: This microservice handles user token authentication and basic user profile. It communicates with third party services like KYC.
- Portfolio Service: Fetches MF transactions from the DB and returns portfolio summary and analysis.
- Goal Advisory: Manages users’ goals creation/ tracking/ giving rebalancing advice
- Messaging Service: Send out communication(SMS and E-mail) to users for various purposes
A database system with necessary redundancy provided by means of primary and secondary nodes to provide disaster recovery and high availability.
Different third party services for checking KYC status, placing orders and getting NAVs for portfolio analysis
- We user virtual private cloud (VPC) which is basically the logical division of a public cloud multi-tenant architecture to support private cloud computing. This model enables us to achieve the benefits of private cloud, such as more control over virtual networks and an isolated environment for sensitive servers, while still taking advantage of public cloud resources.
- Passwords are hashed, hashing performs a one-way transformation or encryption on a password, turning the password into another String. “One-way” means that it is practically impossible to go the other way, to turn the hashed password back into the original password.
- Bank Grade security for db, data is stored using AES-256 encryption.
- All logs are masked.