Effective date: 15 December 2015
If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of this policy, please do not proceed or continue further to use this website.
"User", "You/you", "Your/your" means any person or visitor or registered user who views, browses, accesses or uses the Site;
"Use" or "Using" means to browse, access, view, copy, availing Services or other benefit from using the Site;
"Services" means all the services as provided in Terms & Conditions from time to time.
"Registered User" shall mean and include the visitors who have Investment Account with the Site to avail the Services or any part thereof, as provided on the Site.
What information we collect any why
We collect two types of information from our registered users and visitors.
The first is information that we gather through aggregated tracking information derived while you are browsing this website. Anonymous information will be gathered in our computer system log files to allow us to better tailor our services to your needs, help us better understand the demographics of our audience and improve our products.
The second is information that registered users provide through optional, voluntary submissions such as
- Name and Contact information, including email address, third-party account credentials etc.
- Personal information, including date of birth and Permanent Account Number (PAN) and other information required in accordance with the KYC norms and regulatory requirements.
- Demographic information such as gender and income.
- Other information that can help us improve our services
We require this information
- To perform compliance checks and internal record keeping.
- To use the information to improve our products and services
- To periodically send emails to your registered email address about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- You will be free to unsubscribe your email address at any time, if you do not wish to receive such emails from us
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you via phone or email for market research purposes.
Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make our communications with you more interesting.
We need physical evidence of your personal details like PAN, cancelled cheque leaf etc. to satisfy regulatory requirements while your bank details are required to honour your investment instructions.
Oro shall not be responsible, in the event, any discrepancy is found, in any of the information provided by the user, such as, mismatch of the information provided, shall lead to the rejection for opening of the account.
We may also ask for additional personal information from time to time to meet new regulatory requirements or to provide you with other benefits of our services. As always, the information that we seek will only be for the purpose stated.
You agree that, all intellectual property including but not limited to copy right, trade mark, any personal information, content, photographs, images, experience sharing, feedback, opinions that is voluntarily shared by you with us or uploaded on the Site are non infringing of any rights of third parties in whatsoever manner and you give us unrestricted, perpetual right of use of your such intellectual property for any purpose whatsoever.
What information do we disclose
We will not disclose the non-public personal information we collect about our registered users to anyone except;
- To persons assessing our compliance with industry standards (e.g. professional licensing authorities, etc.);
- Our attorneys, accountants, and auditors; or as otherwise required by government agencies and other third parties by law.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers : We may share your information with third-party vendors and service-providers that help us with various products and services offered on our platform, including financial products, billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, business analytics, marketing, advertising, performance monitoring, hosting, and data processing.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates and group companies that are subject to this policy.
- With your consent or at your direction. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent or direction.
- In business transfers. We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that would be transferred. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Security of your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. See more on our Security systems.
We restrict access to your non-public personal information to those employees who need to know that information to service your account. However no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. If you think that the security of your Oro account has been compromised, change your password and contact us immediately for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send registered users communications related to the servicing of your account when necessary to do so.
- We will send registered users service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
- You may not opt-out of account servicing communications or service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature.
- We will send registered users occasional emails updating you about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting. You may unsubscribe from these at any time.
All communications will be sent to the email id that you have provided us. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate. If you haven’t provided us with your email address, you will not receive these communications.
- When you visit our website we use "cookies" or other similar web tools to enhance the user experience. These tools enable us to maintain your web session while you browse the site as well as helping us provide you with a better, more personalized experience. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our features.
- Oro automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Oro cookie information and the pages you request. We use this information to improve the functionality and usability of our services. Our log files are not tied to personally identifiable information.
- Our advertising partners may also transmit cookies to your browser or device, when you click on ads that appear on the Site.
Links to third-party websites
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or any other users are those of the respective author(s) or distributors and not of Oro.
Amending your account information
We are committed to keeping accurate and up-to-date records to help ensure the integrity of the services we offer. If you identify an inaccuracy, or need to make a change to it, please either update the information if you are able directly on our website or alternatively contact us at email@example.com.
Oro is bound by the Information Technology Act, 2000, and comply with all its provisions. In accordance with the Section 43A of Information Technology Act, 2000, Oro is obliged to maintain reasonable security procedures to safeguard you data.
In accordance with Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, Oro is obliged to provide every registered user of the Website with a readable copy of the information that it keeps about you. If the user would like to have a copy of the same, user can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As an added security measure, we may require additional proof of identity prior to such disclosure.
Safely Auto-Track your Portfolio
- Track your Mutual Funds across all AMCs in one place with ease.
- We respect privacy. We would not access or read your email for anything except the transaction statement. Control is in your hands. You can turn this feature off anytime from the settings in your inbox. Fully Secured. Trusted by 2,00,000+ Investors. No more need of painfully searching & manually forwarding the transaction statement every time. One-time permission, Life-time comfort
Withdrawal of Consent
You may choose to withdraw your consent to share information with us any time. To withdraw your consent, please drop an email to email@example.com. However, please note that withdrawal of consent will imply an automatic deletion of your account with Orowealth. You would no longer be able to use Orowealth product and services.