- As regards deposit taking activity of the company, the viewers may refer to the advertisement in the newspaper by visiting here furnished in the application form as part of T&Cs for soliciting public deposits.
- The company is having a valid Certificate of Registration dated March 5, 1998 issued by the RBI u/s 45-IA of the RBI Act. However, the Reserve Bank of India does not accept any responsibility or guarantee about the present position as to the financial soundness of the company or for the correctness of any of the statements or representations made or opinions expressed by the company and for repayment of deposits/discharge of the liabilities by the company
• In a cumulative fixed deposit scheme, the interest is payable at the time of maturity along with the principal. The scheme acts as a money multiplier and is suitable for those who don't require periodic interest payments. The interest will be compounded annually, and the final pay-out will be subject to deduction of tax, wherever applicable.
2. No tax deduction for interest amount up to Rs.5,000/- in a year.
3. If interest exceeds Rs.5000/- in a year, then tax will be deducted at a rate of 7.5%.
4. Tax will not be deducted in case of submission of 15G or 15H form
However, if the interest amount for the year exceeds Rs.2,50,000/- across all BFL FDs, TDS will be deducted even if Form 15G/H has been submitted. (INR 5,00,000/- in case of Senior Citizens)